Before proceeding to Online Registration Candidates must ensure:
- That they have scanned images of their photograph, Photo ID Proof and signature in .jpg/.png/.tiff format, each of the scanned images of the photograph/ID Proof/signature should not exceed 500KB in size and to be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature are proper.
- The PDF files that are to be uploaded must not exceed 2MB in size.
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper with Black / Blue Ink pen.
[Candidates using MS Window/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpg format not exceeding 500KB and less than 50 KB in size by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced to the desired size by using crop and then resize option (please see point 3 above for the pixel sizes) in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also]
After registration, the candidate can pay through 3 different modes:
- Online Payment through Net banking/Debit & Credit Card: Login through the credentials and pay through the appropriate channel. Form Cost Rs: 1000/- (Excluding Payment Gateway charges) you can pay Online through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Payment through Cheque/DD: Take a printout of registration form submitted and send it along with DD of an appropriate amount. Mention your name, Branch & Contact number on the back of it. Candidate will receive a confirmation call after we receive DD. Draft drawn in favor of “International Institute of Health Management Research” payable at New Delhi.
- Offline payment at Regional Office: Take a printout of submitted registration form & submit it along with the fee at the concerned Institute PGDHM office.
Your application for the admission process to the concerned batch is provisional. It will be confirmed after we get payment confirmation.