International Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) Delhi was established in 2008. It was set up to bring international standards and benchmarks to health management education in India.. The Institute undertakes education, training, and research in hospital and health management and has emerged as a key player in the health sector over the past decade. The Institute offers a two year Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Hospital Management (PGDHM) which is AICTE regulated, NBA accredited, and recognized as equivalent to MBA by AIU.
In order to meet the increased demand for academic & research programs the Institute is looking for Assistant/ Associate Professors in the following areas:
- Public Health/Community Medicine/ allied disciplines
- Hospital Administration
- Health Information Technology
Candidates having good academic record with
- MD/DNB in Community Medicine/ Field Epidemiology or Public Heath or allied disciplines
- Ph.D. in Public Health/ Health Management / Hospital Administration / Information technology/ Nutrition / Health Economics / Epidemiology and allied disciplines
- The academic qualifications should be obtained from a recognized University/Institution.
- 2-3 years of work and/or research experience in health sector/hospital;
- At least 2 (two) publications in peer-reviewed indexed journals.
- Contribute to teaching in courses offered by the Institute in Health Management /Hospital Management/ Healthcare Information Technology
- Conceptualize and conduct training workshops for students and professionals based on needs assessment
- Plan, design and conduct health system research
- Networking with academic, industry and research partners in India and abroad
- Participate in institutional building activities as part of decentralized management and delegation of responsibilities.
Please apply within 15 days, stating your name and position applied for in the subject line to
International Institute of Health Management Research,
P.No.3, Sector 18A, Dwarka, New Delhi -110075
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; URL: www.iihmrdelhi.edu.in