- Electronic Resource Centre: The library, being a member of Developing Library Network (DELNET), offers various facilities to member institutions through resource sharing. A continuous Internet search is done for the identification of new resources, which are subsequently made accessible through the library’s home page.
- Thesis & Dissertations: A total of 886 thesis and dissertations in both hard and soft copy forms are available in the Library.
- Reprography Section: Facilities like photocopy, printing, scanning, etc. are provided to the students on a payment basis within the premises of the library.
- Kindle E-book Reader: The IIHMR Library has introduced to promote and support digital & paperless reading through this facility. Presently five kindle paperwhite with unlimited eBook packages provided by Amazon is available for 07 days Loan.
- Turnitin Plagiarism checker: The library provides Turnitin- an Anti-plagiarism software tool to facilitate, it encourages students to think about their referencing and citation skills and to prevent authors from intentionally or unintentionally plagiarizing any work. (http://turnitin.com)
- Automation of Library Services: To keep pace with ongoing information technological changes, library records have been computerized for making them accessible to the faculty and students at their workplaces. This not only saves time but also makes possible simultaneous multiple access of information, which otherwise is not possible in the case of print formats. The worldwide well-known library management software namely Koha fully featured open source ILS software is being used for the automation of library services. Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) of books, journals, CDs, and Videos available in the library is accessible to the users on the intranet.
- Current awareness service
a) Book Alert Service: This is a monthly listing of the new Textbooks, Reference Books, Special collection
like WHO Publication, World Bank Publications, Health Ministry Publications, Annual reports,
Standards, MDP Reports, Institute publications, CD-ROM added in the library.
b) Periodical Alert Service: This is a monthly listing of the print periodicals (Subscribed as well as
Complementary) received by the library during the month.
c) Bibliographies on Demand: The staff of the Library compiles bibliographies as and when demanded
by the readers.
- E-Based Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI) Services
The library informs their clienteles regularly on their e-mail about the list of new books, journals,
research articles, edited books, conference proceedings, seminars on health management studies
and bibliography, acquisition lists.
- Document Delivery Service:
Document Delivery Service refers to the supply of photocopy of research papers from journals or
conference proceedings, against a request from the user either through the librarian or from the
users directly. The users can send their requests either by post, E-Mail, or Fax. Based on users' requests
for a photocopy of any article/articles of journals the library will charge Xeroxing and postal/courier